Target of the Year
- Employ the concept of ‘empowerment’ in boosting students’ resilience and self-esteem. In practice, • the message of ‘I can’ will be promoted to boost students’ sense of efficacy; • the message of ‘I am’ will be promoted to boost students’ senses of uniqueness and direction; • the message of ‘I have’ will be promoted to boost students’ sense of affiliation and security.
- Facilitate students’ self-exploration and self-understanding.
- Build up students’ positive attitudes and values.
- Nurture students’ leadership, sense of responsibility and the heart to serve.
Programmes of the Year
- Class teacher lessons: o ‘Embracing Challenges’ o ‘Fear Not in Face of Pressure’ o ‘Fly Against the Wind’
- Cyclic assembly ‘The Power of Sleep’
- Annual positive thinking campaign: ‘Enjoying Life, Enjoying the Process’
- ‘The Power of Faith’: sharing on great men’s inspiring quotes
- ‘F.1 CEO’ Self-efficacy Programme
- ‘F.2 Let’s Shine’ Project
- ‘F.3 Stepping out of the Comfort Zone’ Project
‘I AM’ SERIES
- Class teacher lessons: o F.1 ‘The Unique Me’ o F.3 ‘Live the True Me’ o F.4 ‘I Own My Life’ o F.5 ‘Enneagram’
- Interview Days with form teachers
- F.5 ‘Looking Back; Looking Forward’
‘I HAVE’ SERIES
- F.1 Orientation Day
- F.2 Class teacher Lessons ‘Together We Fly’
- Acts of Appreciation: o ‘I See in You Beauty’ o Parents’ Day Thanksgiving Activity o End-of-the-year ‘Thank You for Being There’
Mrs Kwok Wong Miu Han, Ms Cheung Pui Man, Mr Garcia Alexandre A., Miss Chan Ching Wah, Miss Chai Nga Yin, Miss Ng Ying Ying, Mr Po Long Hei