- To guide students to know more about Christianity, accept salvation and develop positive values.
- To nurture students with an open-minded, respectful and committed attitude towards the Christian religion.
- To guide and help students to explore life.
- To help students establish a harmonious relationship with God, with others and with themselves.
A. Whole school activities
- Morning assemblies
- Religious assemblies
- Christian union
- One minute prayers
- Gospel Week
- Easter and post-exam sharings
B. Students groups
- Student Fellowship ( F.1 – F.6 )
- Girls’ Bridgade
- Soccer Fellowship
- Worship Team
- Bible Sharing groups
- Junior Form Life Camp
- Leadership Training Camp
- G.B. Camp
Core members of Religious Education Committee
Teachers: Mrs. S.Y. Yu, Miss. Y.S. Lam, Ms. P.W. Yau, Ms. S.L. Chan
Parish Workers: Mr. David Hung, Ms. Rebecca Tang, Rev. Wong Chak Tong (Minister of Shatin Methodist Church)
Pastoral Worker: Ms. Elaine Tsang
Biblical Verses of the Year (2015-2018)
“The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight.” Proverbs 9:10