- Create a proactive and positive learning atmosphere at school
- Stretch students’ learning efficiency and potential
- Nurture students’ constructive learning habits and attitudes
- Plan and implement school-based academic policies in pursuit of academic excellence
- Support and facilitate subject panels’ academic plans and develop teachers’ teaching efficacy
Analysis of the present scenario
- The students are of high calibre in terms of academic level and public assessments. Most of the students show an eagerness to learn.
- The teachers are experienced in teaching. The school-based curriculum such as the Liberal studies, English, Chinese, Mathematics are well developed.
- Small groups are arranged in the 4 main core subjects whenever resources are available, to stretch the talented and consolidate the academic foundation.
- There has been a greater learning diversity in recent years, rendering the teachers more effort to deal with.
- Under the NSS, many students join a lot of other learning experiences, leading to time clash and greater pressure in time management.
Objectives for the year
- Ignite the students’ passion for knowledge
- Facilitate students to embrace the essence of learning
- Promote the use of Ample Campus to foster students’ learning
Related School Documents:
- [各級升留班標準] A document about the promotion criteria of each Form
- [交功課政策] A document of the school’s policy and procedures towards students’ submitting homework.
Mrs. CH Wong (Head) Mr. K.T. Wong (Deputy Head) Mrs. L.P. Choy Mr. W.L. Cheng Mr. CC Yu Ms. LM Wong Ms. P.H. Kam