- To promote life-wide learning and enhance students’ whole-person development, as well as develop their lifelong learning abilities that are needed in our ever-changing society.
- To coordinate and develop extended-curriculum activities so as to encourage students to apply knowledge through experiential learning activities to increase the depth and breadth of learning.
- To design learning activities in real contexts and authentic settings from the local community to the global context to enrich students’ learning experience.
- To enhance students’ generic skills, nurture positive attitudes and let students live a flourishing life through life-wide learning activities.
Objectives for the year
- To strengthen students’ ownership of learning and unleash their learning potential by promoting a wide range of experiential learning activities.
- To ignite students’ learning passion and deepen their learning by linking up learning with our community.
- To break through learning boundaries to broaden students’ horizons and open up students’ global perspectives by organizing overseas study tours.
- To nurture positive attitudes and let students live a flourishing life through life-wide learning activities.
H.S.Siu (Convenor), M.C.Hui, K.M.Cheung, M.K.Lam, H.K.Lau
1. F.1 Aviation Training
2. F.2 Life-wide Learning Lesson（multi-intelligence）
F.2 Life-wide Learning Lesson
F.3 Sha Tin Field Trip
F.4 Visiting Hong Kong Palace Museum and Trapped Experience Centre
F.5 Shenzhen Study Tour