- To establish students’ collective identity. This includes religious meaning, life attitudes and expectations.
- To broaden students’ knowledge and horizon.
- To cultivate students’ sense of belonging to the school and breed student leaders.
- To co-ordinate different panels and committees to collectively disseminate messages as well as establish school spirit and ethos.
- To glorify God through hymn/religious sharing and prayers.
Mrs. S.Y. Yu (Convenor), Ms. S.L. Chan, Mr. Y.F. Lau, Ms. M.C. Ng, Ms. M.Y. Au, Mr. S. P. Chung.