- Help students to develop interest, motivation and a sense of achievement in their study of Chemistry.
- Help students to acquire some knowledge of Chemistry and an ability to communicate using the language of Chemistry.
- Help students to develop an appreciation of Chemistry and its application in daily life.
- Prepare students for the formulation of values related to social, economic, environmental and technological aspects of Chemistry, so that they may grow up to be responsible citizens.
- Help students to acquire an ability to observe objectively, to think scientifically and independently, to solve problems and to make rational decision.
- Provide students with the suitable preparation for further studies and future careers in disciplines related to Chemistry.
Mr. Y. F. Lau, Ms. J. Siu