- To nurture students’ all-round development in ethical, intellectual, physical, social as well as aesthetical aspects.
- To provide students with opportunities for building their character, leadership qualities and realizing their own potentials.
- To provide students other learning experiences outside the classrooms.
- To help students be more self-disciplined, independent and confident.
- To develop in students a sense of belonging to school through participation in different extra-curricular activities (ECAs).
Objectives for the year
- To facilitate experiential learning with flexible and lively application of knowledge and creativity
- To cultivate the spirit of grit, develop their growth mindset, assist students to treasure effort and foster the attitude of embracing challenges
- To cultivate the spirit of thankfulness and promote a positive life
- Promote a balanced and vibrant life
S.Y. Lau(Convenor), H.Y.Lee ,C.L.Lam, C.H.Ko, C.Hu
Post -exam Activities
F.4 Students’ Growth Camp