- To develop a broad, general understanding of biological principles and concepts.
- To stretch students’ ability in self-learning and strengthen the confidence in learning Biology with English as medium.
- To broaden students’ horizon and develop the ability to think critically and make scientific inquiries
Objectives for the Year
- Strengthen students’ learning ownership and unleash learning potential by optimizing teaching and learning pedagogy.
- Open global perspectives and deepen learning’s meaning by reimagining the curriculum.
- Nurture positive attitudes and let students live a flourishing life through positive education.
M.L. CHING (convenor), W.K. TSANG, K.W. WONG