- To develop students’ fundamental business knowledge and equip them to understand, analyze and present business data.
- To develop students’ generic skills, in particular, using information technology to locate, select and organize relevant business information for decision-making.
- To develop students’ positive values and attitudes so as to contribute to the business sector and society.
Targets of the year 2022-23
- Strengthen students’ learning ownership and unleash learning potential by optimizing teaching and learning pedagogy.
- Open up global perspectives and deepen learning’s meaning by reimagining the curriculum.
- Nurture positive attitudes and let students live a flourishing life through positive education.
Ms Yau Pui Wah (convenor and member)
BAFS Scholarship held by HKICPA
Fair Trade Campus Sales 2021