- To help students to develop interest, motivation and a sense of achievement in their study of Chemistry.
- To help students to acquire some knowledge of Chemistry and an ability to communicate using the language of Chemistry.
- To help students to develop an appreciation of Chemistry and its application in daily life.
- To prepare students for the formulation of values related to social, economic, environmental and technological aspects of Chemistry, so that they may grow up to be responsible citizens.
- To help students to acquire an ability to observe objectively, to think scientifically and independently, to solve problems and to make rational decision.
- To provide students with the suitable preparation for further studies and future careers in disciplines related to Chemistry.
Objectives of the year
- Strengthen students’ learning ownership and unleash learning potential by optimizing teaching and learning pedagogy.
- Open up global perspectives and deepen learning’s meaning by reimagining the curriculum.
- Nurture positive attitudes and let students live a flourishing life through positive education
Mr. Y. F. Lau (Convenor), Mr. K.T. Lau, Ms. M.W. Tsang