- To stimulate the students’ interest in studying Geography.
- To help students in recognizing and understanding the arrangement of phenomena and features on Earth as well as the inter-relationship and interaction among people, places and environments from spatial and ecological perspectives.
- To help students in developing geographical skills, problem solving skills and basic competencies for further studies and life situations.
- To help students in applying geographical knowledge and skills acquired for the betterment of individuals, the society, the nation and the world.
Objectives for the year
- To strengthen students’ self-directed learning, cooperative learning and e-Learning.
- To facilitate experiential learning with flexible and lively application of knowledge, problem solving skills and creativity.
- To cultivate the spirit of grit, thankfulness and the attitude of embracing challenges with optimism
Leung Pik Sai (convenor), Kwok Wong Miu Han, Yeung Hiu Yiu