- To stimulate the students’ interest in studying Geography.
- To help students in recognizing and understanding the arrangement of phenomena and features on Earth as well as the inter-relationship and interaction among people, places and environments from spatial and ecological perspectives.
- To help students in developing geographical skills, problem solving skills and basic competencies for further studies and life situations.
- To help students in applying geographical knowledge and skills acquired for the betterment of individuals, the society, the nation and the world.
Objectives for the year
- To strengthen students’ self-directed learning, cooperative learning and e-Learning.
- To facilitate experiential learning with flexible and lively application of knowledge, problem solving skills and creativity.
- To cultivate the spirit of grit, thankfulness and the attitude of embracing challenges with optimism
PS Leung(convenor), MH Kwok, HK Lau
Central and Sheung Wan urban visit
Explore the geological features at High Island Reservoir
Sea cave at East Dam, Sai Kung
Visit the Jockey club museum of Climate Change
Field studies at Bridal Pool
2 days 1 night field studies camp at Ho Koon Field Studies Centre
Silver Prize in the inter-secondary school geological competition organized by Hong Kong Discovery