- To stimulate the students’ interest in studying Geography.
- To help students in recognizing and understanding the arrangement of phenomena and features on Earth as well as the inter-relationship and interaction among people, places and environments from spatial and ecological perspectives.
- To help students in developing geographical skills and basic competencies for further studies and life situations.
- To help students in applying geographical knowledge and skills acquired for the betterment of individuals, the society, the nation and the world.
Objectives for the year
- To strengthen students’ self-directed learning and peer learning capacity
- To facilitate experiential learning with flexible and lively application of knowledge, problem solving skills and creativity
- To cultivate the spirit of grit, thankfulness and the attitude of embracing challenges with optimism
Yu Lai Shuk Yee (convenor), Kwok Wong Miu Han, Yeung Hiu Yiu
Field study camps
International Geography Olympiad
Lam Tsuen River field studies 2020 & 2018