- To enhance and develop students’ interest in studying history;
- To help students understand the present in the context of the past;
- To enrich students’ knowledge of their own community and culture, as well as other major cultures of the world;
- To develop students’ historical skills and generic skills for further studies and life situations;
- To nurture students to become citizens who have global perspectives, knowledge and sense of responsibility.
Mrs. C. H. Wong, Ms. L. M. Wong, , Ms. Natalie Leung