- Enable students to develop an interest and enjoyment in science world and become life-long learner in science.
- Enable students to acquire the six essential science process skills which can help them to bridge with the DSE science curricula.
- Students would increase the awareness of the social issues and their environmental and technological implications of science.
Objectives of the years
- Strengthen students’ learning ownership and unleash learning potential by optimizing teaching and learning pedagogy.
- Open up global perspectives and deepen learning’s meaning by reimagining the curriculum.
- Nurture positive attitudes and let students live a flourishing life through positive education.
K.W. Wong（Convenor）, W.K. Tsang, K.T. Lau, W.S. Lo, M.W. Tsang, H.M. Yeung
CUHK Coral Nursery Education Program 育養珊瑚校園計劃
IS Field Study
Form 1 Fun Science Lunch
Aviation Experience in Science Park
Croucher Science Week
IS Lesson (Water rocket)