- To provide interdisciplinary learning experience to students.
- To develop students’ ability to apply what have learnt and encourage them to think critically and creatively.
- To equip students with problem solving skill and grit.
Objectives for the year
- To strengthen students’ self-directed learning attitude and ability.
- To implement experiential learning activities to deepen, focus and sustain students’ essential learning experiences.
- To cultivate the spirit of grit, develop their growth mindset, assist students to treasure effort and foster the attitude of embracing challenges.
Mr. Wu Ka Cheuk (convenor), Mr. J. Lau, Mr. C. Hui