- To provide students with a body of essential knowledge, concepts and applications of information, communication and computer systems.
- To equip students with problem-solving and communication skill and encourage them to think critically and creatively.
- To develop students into competent, effective, discriminating, ethical and confident users of ICT, so as to support their lifelong learning.
Objectives for the year
- To strengthen students’ self-directed learning and peer learning capacity
- To facilitate experiential learning with flexible and lively application of knowledge and creativity
- To cultivate the spirit of grit, thankfulness and the attitude of embracing challenges with optimism
Mr. W.S. Cheung (Convenor), Mr. K. C. Wu, Mr. J. Lau
F. 4 Future Computer Project
|Events||Type||Level||No. of participants||Awards|
|亞太青年機械人競賽||Competition||F.3||2||Hong Kong Representatives|
|WRO世界奧林匹克機械人競賽||Competition||F.6||3||Hong Kong Representatives|
|Cyberport Youth Coding Jam 1000||Programme||F.1-5||42||New world record|
|WRO世界奧林匹克機械人競賽(香港區)足球賽 (12 Sep., 2015)||Competition||F.3||3||3rd Runner-up|
|千人3D打印創作解水困齊破健力士紀錄 (28 Nov., 2015)||Campaign||F.3-5||17||New Guinness World|
|Hong Kong FLL Robotics Tournament (23 Jan., 2016)||Competition||F.3||6||Project Presentation Award|
|智慧香港 – 全城橘橋王挑戰賽 (May – July 2016)||Competition||F.5||3||Top 10|
|佳能攝影馬拉松 2017 香港站||Competition||F.5-6||8||銅獎|
|AI對弈千人滙||Competition||F.4||3||New World Record|
|JSIT mBot Formula m||Competition||F.4||6||一等獎|