- To guide students to distinguish right from wrong and adhere to widely held axioms.
- To uphold the simple and honest ethos of the school.
- To foster shared moral values and shape exemplary characters in students so that they can become upright citizens.
Objectives for the year
- To improve the perseverance of students so that they embrace challenges, stay put in difficult situations, and commit to achieving long-term goals.
- To nurture students who love oneself and others by cultivating gratitude at school
- To promote positive personal growth through training students to be self-disciplined and treat others with respect
- To showcase prefects’ capabilities and develop their sense of belonging
The Prefect Inauguration Ceremony
The Enhanced Smart Teen Project
“Participate in Sports, Stay Away from Drugs” Programme