- To guide students to distinguish right from wrong and adhere to widely held axioms.
- To uphold the simple and honest ethos of the school.
- To foster shared moral values and shape exemplary characters in students so that they can become upright citizens.
Objectives for the year
- Strengthen students’ learning ownership and unleash learning potential by optimizing teaching and learning pedagogy.
- Open up global perspectives and deepen learning’s meaning by reimagining the curriculum.
- Nurture positive attitudes and let students live a flourishing life through positive education.
H.M.Yeung (Convenor), H.Y.Chan (Deputy Convenor), C.Hui, S.Y.Lau, Justin, L.K.Wong, W.H.Wong, H.H.Tsang
- Enhanced Smart Teen Project 22-23
- Challenge Camp
- Thai Boxing
- Prefects training 23-24
- Flag Raising training 22-23