- To help students understand their own spirituality and assist them in finding their beliefs and life meaning.
- To guide students in knowing Christ and accepting salvation, understanding the truths of the Bible.
- To inspire students to integrate Christian faith with their life experiences and explore the significance of Christian faith for them.
- To cultivate students to practice the spirit of Christ in their lives and behavior through understanding Christian values.
School Motto (Proverbs 9:10)
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is insight.
Objectives for the Year
- Enhance teaching and strengthen students’ sense of belonging, fostering an attitude of longing and pursuing the truth of Christ.
- Rethink the curriculum, broaden global perspectives, and deepen the meaning of learning.
- Implement positive education, cultivate positive attitudes, and live a fulfilling life.
- Foster students with Christian values of life.
- Share the gospel with students, organize various evangelistic activities, encourage students to develop a relationship with God and believe in Christ, nurture their spiritual lives, and establish a church community.
- Train Christian student leaders to be witnesses on campus, practicing the spirit of Christ in their lives and behavior.
P.W. Yau (Convenor), Y.S. Lam, W.S. Wong, T.S. Chan, M. W. Tsang
Gospel Week 2022
Religious Post-exam activities 2023