- To guide students in their exploration of the meaning and value of life so that they will treasure life, unleash their potential, grow healthily and lead a bountiful life.
- Cultivating the spirit of grit, develop students’ growth mindset, assist students to treasure effort and foster the attitude of embracing challenges.
- Nurturing students’ gratitude to let students count their blessings and have a grateful heart to face difficulties.
Objectives for the Year
- Promote positive education (PERMAH) to facilitate students to establish positive values, develop positive relationship, positive engagement and positive health to enhance their well-being.
- Facilitate the nurture of positive class culture and boost students’ sense of belonging towards their class.
- Advocate positive education, promote Positive Relationships and Positive Health through implementing 7 wellness.
Since 2005, life education has been a major focus in the school’s development. It is implemented through the formal, informal and the hidden curriculums. The goal of life education is to guide students in their exploration of the meaning and value of life so that they will treasure life, unleash their potentials, grow healthily and lead a bountiful life. The Life Tree symbolizes life and represents the essence and value of life education with its three parts, which stand for: the source of life, the power of life and the colors of life.
The implementation of Life Education
Life education will be implemented through the formal curriculum, the informal curriculum and the hidden curriculum.
The essence of Life Education:
- The Source of Life: to explore the relationship between God and humans.
- The Power of Life: to explore the relationship between one and oneself, one and others and one and the environment.
- The Colors of Life: to incorporate the elements of cognition, emotion, will and behavior in life education and to teach students to appreciate, respect and love life so that they can exhibit the vibrancy of life and live an ample and joyful life
|The Source of Life||Knowing God||
|The Power of Life||Setting goals||
|Leading a balanced life||
|Perseverance and righteousness||
|Love and respect||
|The Colours of life||Care and commitment||
|Modesty and gratitude||
Ms. M.H Wong (Convenor), Ms. P.W.Yau, Mr. H.M. Yeung,
Ms. C.W. Chan, Ms. L. S. Fan, Ms. Y.Y. Ng, Ms. S.Y. Lau