- Enable students to develop an interest and enjoyment in science world and become life-long learner in science.
- Enable students to acquire the six essential science process skills which can help them to bridge with the DSE science curricula.
- Students would increase the awareness of the social issues and their environmental and technological implications of science.
Objectives of the years
- To strengthen students’ self and peer learning ability in learning science.
- To facilitate experiential learning with flexible application of knowledge and creativity.
- To cultivate the spirit of grit, thankfulness and the attitude of embracing challenges with optimism.
W.K.Tsang（Convenor）, M.K.Lam, K.T. Lau, W.S.Lo, K.W. Wong, H.M.Yeung
Croucher Science Week
Rocket Car Competition