- Enable students to develop an interest and enjoyment in science world and become life-long learner in science.
- Enable students acquire the basic scientific knowledge and concepts about the empirical world of science around them.
- Enable students to acquire an ability to observe objectively, to think scientifically and to solve problem logically and individually.
- Enable students to write and communicate with the language of science.
- Students would increase the awareness of the social issues and their environmental and technological implications of science.
Mr. Tsang Wing Kee (Convenor), Ms. Lo Wing Shan, Ms. Lam Mo Kit, Mr. Yeung Hoi Man